The internet is a social platform. Follow us!!
Digital marketing includes many moving pieces working together.
Social media management is the process of managing your online interactions and content across social media channels like #Facebook, #Instagram, #Twitter, #LinkedIn, #YouTube, and #Pinterest. Social media management goes beyond just posting updates to your business’s social media profiles. It includes engaging with your audience and creating opportunities to increase connectivity and visibility.
A social media strategy is an important part of meeting your marketing goals. Call ShelleRae Creative to schedule your consultation 707.456.7645 let's #collaborate! #GrowVisibility
Your group can be your colleagues or a networking group, friends, family, your business team -
Any group that's looking to increase their income through visibility.
We teach your team to …
Post to Multiple Platforms
Tag Their Posts for Optimum Visibility
How to use #Hashtags
How to determine their personal hashtags
Determine the Best #Hashtags for Your Business
Schedule a FREE Consultation with just a click to discuss YOUR Workshop or RSVP to one of our sponsored workshops.
Visibility - Marketing
Sales Require Visibility
Of all the ways to market, there are quite a few, we have 3 favorites.
Three favorite ways to be findable and visible.
Proximity Marketing … Signage, Business Cards, Networking Groups, Chamber Events, and beyond. These are ways that you place your business in the public eye.
Social/Referral Marketing … Website, Social Media, SEO, Keywords and Content – FaceBook, Instagram, Yelp, Google My Business, Search Engines – Google, Bing, Yahoo and about 250 others, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and what seems like a million more. Online locations where Search Engines seek to put Your Business in View.
The Map … NAP – Name, Address, Phone – Critical for success. In real estate the saying is – Location … Location … Location … – Marketing isn’t much different.
If your clients can’t find you, can’t get to your location, can’t see you …
How do they buy from you?
Marketing is about more than single, solitary interactions —
It’s about building a complete customer experience.
Website Administration | Social Administration | Online Business Management
Sales Require Visibility
You can have the best product or service out there, but if people don’t know about it, you’ll be invisible. ‘Build it and they will come’ doesn’t cut it in today’s competitive marketplace. You have reach people where they are; to be proactive.
The Image … Web Design… We build dynamic sites which are appealing. That’s just the beginning. We also update, and redesign sites needing stronger infrastructure and ensure clients have effective calls to action.
The Strength … Google… Optimization… We build out the SEO, keywords and content so it works as hard as you do.
The Brand Build … Brand Recognition… We put your brand out to the community at large. Consistent branding across all of your channels (company name, logo, website, social media accounts) is your best way to be easily found by your target audience.
The internet is a social platform.
The Social Dynamic … Social Media Marketing … The easiest and most effective way to push out your (Search Engine Optimized) SEO-based content. When a company ranks, not only for its website, but for its social profiles as well, then it will take up valuable real estate at the top of (Search Engine Rank Position) SERPs. Build your businesses while you beat out potential competitors in terms of visibility.
The Tool Bag… Advertising… Marketing… Our tool bag is filled with great support products we use every day but wouldn’t be cost effective for our clients to invest in.
Maintenance… Safety… Security… Keeping the ball rolling. We have programs to keep website, brand, social media, infrastructure rolling forward and customers coming in your door.
Our Workshop Focuses On
- Business Website – Your Location on the Internet. This is your professional storefront. How the world views you.
- Google My Business – Your Business Google Profile. Your Business Profile appears right when people are searching for your business or businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps. Google My Business makes it easy to create and update your Business Profile—so you can stand out, and bring customers in. Customers also may follow you on GMB allowing your to update them with posts about daily specials and opportunities.
- Facebook – The WIDER Audience. With nearly 2 million monthly users who Facebook’s user-base is diverse while being age and gender balanced. Not a good medium for those in non traditional businesses.
- Instagram – The VISUAL AUDIENCE. Have visual content? Instagram is the platform of Instant Gratification. Instagram’s audience tends to be younger; with more female users than male users. This is one of the best platforms for businesses selling products and visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 328 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry. It’s also a great place to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
- Tumbler/Blog -Tumblr is one of several options for blogging. WordPress and Blogger are 2 others. With designed intention the use of one of these platforms will support your Google ranking.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second largest search engine in the world, second only to Google. You can upload your video content to this channel to help engage and connect with your audience. With unlimited video hosting, your business can post as much video content as you want and share through other channels.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is another great channel for sharing image-focused content. This has become a must for consumers who are interested in DIY, crafts, home improvement, nutrition, fitness, fashion, and more. If your brand sells a product or service that lends well to imagery, then Pinterest may be worthwhile.
- Yelp -Yelp one of the strongest consumer driven platforms. Reviews rate heavily within the Google algorithm.